Model STO for your Honda ST1100
1. Remove the black plastic cover which fits over your crash (tip over) bar. Don’t mix
parts right & left.
2. Place the threaded part of the clamp on the top of the tip over bar across the front
with the unthreaded end across the bar. Not to be mounted as shipped.
3. Attach the bracket: Insert the two bolts up from the bottom through the angled
bracket and screw into the top clamp.
4. As you tighten the bolts… the machining of the clamp will fit the tip over bar shape.
5. OPTIONAL - You may want to try the Mick-O-Pegs before cutting your plastic.
When ready to cut…
Use the template to locate the areas that need to be cut away.
6. You are halfway home to comfort! Repeat procedures 1-5 on the other side.
7. When installed, you may need to slightly bend the “legs” so both pegs are in the
same position when up.
WARNINGS. As with most motorcycle accessories, misuse can be dangerous.
1. Mick-O-Pegs are not intended for use while following another vehicle closely or
while leaning in curves.
2. Since the spring lifts the “peg”, an aggressive tread on the riders boot may catch
on the peg and increase reaction time. Test your Mick-O-Pegs many times
before using them on the road. Before you ride, find the quickest method of
returning your feet to your controls and get in the habit of using that method.
3. It is possible to get your pant leg caught on the Mick-O-Peg when in the up position.
To reduce that likelihood, consider wearing a high top boot and/or pants with tighter
4. Mick-O-Pegs are habit forming. You may no longer be satisfied with any other
highway peg/board position.
RIW, INC. www.ridingiswonderful.com 586-749-6425